Thursday, August 6, 2015

Discovery Learning

On Friday we had fun at Discovery Learning. It was Te Wiki O Te Reo Maori (Maori Language Week). We painted Koru's, we sang waiata, played games outside, did some weaving, we made rakau and had a go at stitching kowhaiwhai patterns. 

"At Discovery Learning we had a lot of fun!"- Fern

"We liked stitching." - Hayley

"I did a pattern and I tried my best because I didn't know how to do it."- Issy


"I made a kowhaiwhai pattern and I tried my best."- Reagan


"We played a horsey game. It was fun. We took turns of being the owners of the horses and being the horses." -Emma
"We tried not to hurt each other when we were running and we showed Aroha." -Coll

"I was throwing the ball to Ranui."

"We had fun!" - Kyro
"It was quite easy weaving the paper." -George

"We had to draw a butterfly then paint it on one side and fold the piece of paper. When you open it there is a full butterfly." - Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment