Monday, June 22, 2015

Jump Rope For Heart

On Friday we had Jump Rope for Heart. We did lots of skipping. We did running skipping, skipping on the spot and skipping with the long rope.
There was music and there were cool songs. We had fun!
Room 20 raised some money for the Heart Foundation.

"It was great"- Clinton
"It was awesome!"- Kyro
"It was good."- Issy
"It took a long time." -NT
"My favourite part was the running skipping. I loved it!"- Coll
"My favourite part was being on the courts."- Reagan
"My favourite part was when we skipped on the spot. I did 101 skips."- Ganya

-Written by Room 20.

He is jumping very high- Kyro

Reagan is happy- Hayley

Hayley is jumping over the rope- Ruby

Ruby is running- Issy

They're jumping over the long rope- Sofia

I am happy jumping- Meg

I'm jumping high and I am happy- Jacob


I am nervous and I am happy too- Fern


I had fun skipping- Clinton

We are running and skipping and jumping- Caden




I am having fun skipping- Emma


Thanks Rylee for taking all of these cool photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment