Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Room 20's Maths Thinking Hats

Check out our awesome maths thinking hats. 
"We wanted to see what's in our brains."
"That is our knowledge."
"It's all of the stuff that's in Room 20's hats. It's all of our maths stuff that we already know."
 


 
"2+2=4 I know my doubles."

"I know my skip counting in 5's. 5,10,15,20..."

"In my maths hat there are patterns. Rectangle, circle, rectangle, circle..."

"I know 100+100=200."

"There are lots of things in my maths hat like skip counting in 5's."

"In my maths hat there are pluses and counting in 5's, 10's and 2's."

"I have doubles in my maths hat."

"I have doubles and also I've got 7 to count backwards from."

"I've got less than and greater than. I have counting and doubles."

"I have 2+2=4 and I've got counting in 1's and skip counting in 2's, 5's, 10's."

"In my maths hat there are some symbols like + = and > <."

"In my maths hat I've got counting in 5's."

"There are squares and rectangles and some triangles."

"In my maths hat there is skip counting in 5's."

"There are doubles and skip counting in 10's."

"In my maths hat there are doubles like 5+5=10 and 2+2=4."

Written by Room 20. 
Absent: Ganya, Clinton, Kyro and Jacob. 

Please write a comment if you like my maths hat and my maths thinking. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 20! You all did such a great job making your maths thinking hats. I like how you thought carefully about what you know and how much you have learnt in maths .
    -M.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done guys. It's great to see you all working hard and having fun. From Caden's Nana xox

    ReplyDelete